【Capture the flag】Not /hub or other ways to leave game

As we all know,
【Capture the flag】
If a teammate leave the game,the game will be over unfair.
But [Teammates leave gold spite] is effected little.
So,not /hub in Flag game can force it.

If someone quit the Minecraft(Or others ways leave the flag game) and then enter Hive server.
You will received a windows to rejoin the unfinishing flag game.
This window need to be appear forever if you turn off this windows.
Rejoin the unfinish flag game in base,
gold coin number depends on game time remain.

I don’t think that someone has to be required to join the CTF lobby if they leave. Some people can leave matches for multiple reasons, whether it be performance, internet, or just Minecraft isnt working for them.

Also this will be very annoying for a variety of reasons, like if you are losing and there is no way you can clutch up and win, so you just wanna leave.

Doing /hub or /q should be a temporary ban just like bridge solos. I don’t like the idea of having a window pop up, especially when you leave minecraft or the Hive.

There is always a way to clutch up unless they are about to win in a few seconds, you just need a brain and decent skills. Also you need way better sportsmanship, doesn’t matter if you are about to lose, stay.

1 Like

They already said multiple times that they will never allow punishment for players who leave in the middle of a game. But yes I do agree that I dont want a window popping up for me to join the game again

Keep in mind that leaderboard sweats exist too

And whats the point of staying in the game then if you know you are going to lose?

no no no no no

this would be very annoying, besides there could be other reasons ppl have to leave games early that they can’t control and it doesn’t seem fair

2 Likes

the glaring issue here is if this were implemented, then people would just afk instead. Also players can’t be forced back into the game as that will create even more hoopla and frustration.

1 Like

If someone leave the game(Minecraft) by real other reasons.
It will be okay because this windows only apprear if that game is still unfinished.
Just as LOL game situation,
if a teammate leave and he can join new game,the game social will be very terrible.
(So the rule is that he have to rejoin the game if game is unfinished)

So many people sence will lost the game to leave then join the new game.
If all of people do that,CTF will not be funny yet.