Camping protection

Camping protection, makes it so people cant just camp in there base the whole game and make it so like if you stay still for 1 min then u start getting dieing if u dont move 10 blocks away from your orignal camping spot

YES THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA! Maybe this could be added with the upcoming skywars content update?

2 Likes

Finally, a way to get rid of the most annoying possible thing to ever exist. VOTED.

3 Likes

Camping isnā€™t really that big of a deal imo, but I agree with the afk timer

7 Likes

Finally a way for people not to lose to kids on their mums iphone by camping the whole game

5 Likes

lol so right

3 Likes

I think it should be implemented the same as sky royale, by destroying the islands with plenty of notice around half way through the game. :boombox:

I think it should stop at those islands though, the opportunity to mine ores is important

6 Likes

I like this idea especially afk players who just afk.

2 Likes

i understand

3 Likes

this wouldnt be added as 10 blocks but i do think adding an afk timer to all games (its already in murder mystery btw) would be proper. i dont think this should be more of a campers suggestion but rather an afk kicker suggestion( im going to search and maybe post that now).
every afker ever: nooooooooooooo
controller players: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

edit: splod3r said that they might add an afk kicker to other gamesā€¦ 3 years ago
Auto-kick players if they are AFK for 15-30 minutes

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been doing some experimentation and realized that an afk timer would prove pretty beneficial in matches. Iā€™ll vote, but I have a few suggestions (if you donā€™t mind).

• Extend the time to a at least 2 minutes because 1 minute is way too short. (A normal skywars game is 10:30 [including warmup])

• Apply the afk timer to everyone within the match, regardless of their location.

• Rename the suggestion title to ā€œAfk Timer Mechanicā€ or something similar because ā€œCamping Protectionā€ is a bit misleading.

(Hopefully this helps :smile:)

1 Like