Burger Allay Pet

I got this idea from my Allay Pet post.

Pretty self explanatory…
This is just an allay with a burger on his head.

The hub title could be Lettuce (:green_circle:), Tomato (:red_circle:), Cheese (:yellow_circle:)
Or Burgers (:orange_circle:). R (:red_circle:). Good (:green_circle:).
(Out of ideas lol)

The avatar could be an allay holding a burger.

There could be two main animations, one where it spills the burger on itself and it’s all stained, and another where it’s eating fries. And then the special animation is it doing a loop de loop.

This is not your average topic…

If you have any feedback, please leave a comment! :smile:

I’m not gonna read this. You have my vote

2 Likes

What’s next, pizza allay, soda allay, toasty allay?

They wouldn’t add a burger allay before adding the regular allay, and theres no reason for them to make food variants when colour variants make much more sense

1 Like

Ok then. :man_shrugging:

Oh ok, so they wouldn’t add an ender axolotl before a regular axolotl?

I think the burger allay would make more sense for a teeny bit of more originality

Thank you!

1 Like

I will defend this topic as much as i can :+1:

1 Like

Ok tysm! I owe you BIG TIME!

1 Like

no, they would add an ender allay
it’s just why would they be holding food, when it could be

• a diamond
  • cubee
  • a block
  • nothing, which just looks better because i certainly would much rather have a allay holding nothing instead of a burger allay, you could say the same for the axolotl, but just let me…

*They shouldn’t

*If they were to add an allay that wasn’t just the standard yellow/blue allay, I would prefer them to add the ender allay (but still would rather regular coloured allays

Oh ok, i get it now. I do still think they should do something other than the “ender” thing, since it’s kinda outdone now. i mean there’s like an ender variant for most costumes now

I just want something other than a ender allay, and this topic is really the only good option (imo)

Also borgor

1 Like