Build limit under map

Hey! I, and many others hate the hiders on treasure wars. Unfortunately some build under the map and make a base to hide or kill in. I believe having a barrier under the map would be a great idea to reduce hiding under the map.

~iKfcDerPi

1 Like

Would sometimes mess with block clutching but this is a idea I can agree with

1 Like

Yeah, I remember once I block clutched very low, I don’t agree with this

1 Like

Yes, it doesn’t have to be way at the top where others build/block clutch. Just a few blocks down so the hiders cannot hide way under the island.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be cool, also maybe if you go down there it would kick you

1 Like

But when u fall in the void you go down there :roll_eyes:

I feel so dumb now what the heck

2 Likes

I agree, build limit under the map is a great idea everyone hides under the map because hiders like that are kids

If it kicked you, then it would make it unfair for the team that lost their teammate. They would jave 1 less teammate or more. It would not even work because some would not know you would get kicked so they would get confused or upset.

With that logic, I could also say that if a fly hacker is on my team you can’t kick him since you would lose a teammate, I find your argument invalid.

Although I would only add this once the rules were more clear, I also think the 3 rules you should always follow in any minecraft game are no hacking, no crossteaming, no skybasing or underground basing,

2 Likes

Sorry, that made no sense to me… Can you explain please

You basically said that if your teammate got kicked for this it would be bad since you would lose a teammate, I added that this logic on a hacker would not really apply well. It is unfortunate that your teammate got kicked, but if he is breaking the rules, he needs to be punished accordingly

1 Like

Yes, but not all players are hackers. And, if you fall off when you still have your treasure, it would basically be death anyways.

Lets take this to messages after this, but also not all players build below the base and break the rules

Is building under the map not allowed? It’s not in the rules

It basically stalls the game.

2 Likes

@Hrei10, please don’t bump posts.

I like this suggestion, but I personally think killing hiders and being toxic is fun.

1 Like

Trueish? Like it does impose a challenge in some regard but it is annoying when some dude who sweats just goes to the bottom of his base in mega and waste 15 minutes of everybodys life. This would help out in mega alot,

1 Like