Build battle suggestion

I think that build battle should start having signs, Minecarts and rails, item frames come out and stuff like that. I often try to use item frames to make little detail or signs to explain a reference or to make speech bubbles but I can’t do that, I don’t need to use Minecarts and rails as often but there have definitely been times where I tried for detail and it’s disappointing that it’s unavailable, same with other items that are just not there. I desperately would love to have bone meal and saplings available, it would be so much easier than manually placing every piece of grass and every flower when I’m trying to do scenery, and if possible I think that maybe we should be able to break one layer of the floor after changing it? That way we could add paths, maybe functional shovel so we could actually change the ground into paths? Or items like swords just so we could have armor stands holding them or put them in item frames if those ever got added. Additionally, it would be nice to be able to light things on fire for certain builds like chimney, or be able to use a shovel on grass to make pathing, or maybe have the toggle option to let water or lava be flowing rather than just still, I find that I absolutely hate building anything that involves rivers or waterfalls or anything like that because the water is so annoying

1 Like

I don’t think Hive would add signs back because some people might write inappropriate or racist stuff on the sign.

1 Like

That’s understandable, but I don’t think that everybody should be punished because some people don’t know how to act accordingly. That’s why the reporting system is good, and it’s not like the lack of signs will stop them. People will just build the words or build something racist/ inappropriate. I see it all the time, at least a sign would be way less obvious

They could also just make signs not be able to be written on