Bugs, lag and Textures. Deathrun

I was playing DeathRun and I got a 1gb Ethernet. RTX 2060 12GB Intel I7 11th gen and 16gb ram, and yet there is LAG. Join a match, got suck at start and people were able to finish before I stated. I also Die at random times, not even close to where you can die, plus I keep getting sent back checkpoints even though I passed 1 ahead. Please fix this, also if I play long enough on some devices everything goes pink (Missing Texture) so if you guys can, could you simplify the textures.

Minecraft’s fault, not the hive

Relog should fix, idk what the cause of it is

Lag?

I agree with this, hive please fix

Minecraft bug

Welcome to the forums!
You can vote for your own suggestion.

Did you leap past it? If so thats a bug they are going to try to fix. If you didn’t then please report it, unless its on the school map on the third checkpoint, I think.

Anyways I do agree with making the performance better, like the newer maps. One lingering potion on those poison traps is enough, same with the evoker(however you spell it) fangs.

I’m here sending this report because lately when I play DeathRun I’ll play a game or 2 every so often. But today after I played a game I went to hub usually I go to just fine without any problems but this time I went to hub with my equipped cape and not only that I can take it into other game mode.

Please make your own post and put it in #server-bug-reports !

Anyways this bug is most likely due to the most recent update and will be fixed sometime soon.

Cool bug tho, thanks for telling us about it. Capes for a while!! Until they fix it :frowning:

1 Like