Bring back witch school

Hello

I really like Witch school i think can you guys bring it back with a different block but same layout

It’s just like village map on skywars it become a permanent map and it’s actually halloween map but the block is different.

So i think can you guys do it?

I don’t think hive will do this because they want seasonal maps for next year

If I recall correctly, witch school used to be available all year round but is now only available during halloween. So, you’re gonna have to wait until next year bud. :pensive:

1 Like

Witch School is a seasonal map for Halloween so it won’t ever be a permanent map. If you want to play Witch School, you could go into a custom server of Murder Mystery and set the map to “Witch School”.

Yeah ik but i hope it can be permanent like village on skywars which is also a halloween map and become permanent.

Ohhh I think he means they bring back the layout of the map, but just with different blocks. Like “Trick or Treat” in Treasure Wars was originally a seasonal map until they changed it to “Neighborhood.”

wasn’t witch school originally a permanent map at some point and then they made it an ltm?

2 Likes

Yes i mean bring back the map but with different block but same layout

i don’t think hive will do this because witch school is a Halloween map or a seasonal map i think i different version of witch school would be cool tho

have a beetastic day :blobheart: