Bring back skywars kits

Bring back skywars kits

Every day I play skywars kits for hours on end. Its one of the things that make me happy. I am very ticked off that it was removed for some garbage knock off of hypixel. Hive used to be unique but now they are just trying to copy other servers. Bedwars was unique, but was replaced with bedwars which basically every server has. Skywars kits was removed, which was unique and if it doesnt come back I might have to quit hive. Ive spent almost $100 on this server, and I will be very upset if all of that goes down the drain because they wont bring back a game mode they have had for like 3 years. I had a mental break down because I couldnt play regular skywars because it is too sweaty. I know im not the only one who feels this way, because almost everyone ive talked to hates classic and wishes kits was back.

I just logged on and I looked, it was very sad.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

The Hive DOES NOT pump out stuff like this. I’d feel very insulted if I was Hive Game Developer reading this. They work very hard and put their soul into these updates, show them the respect they deserve.

Double contradiction.

Skywars Classic is a limited time gamemode, and Kits will most likely come back after it’s over.

The Hive bans rulebreakers no matter the amount of money they spent on the server, so they probably aren’t going to listen to you just because you spent $100 on them. You didn’t have to, but you decided to. I’m 99% sure Kits hasn’t been out for 3 years (But I don’t feel like checking so maybe time has really gone that fast).

This is genuinely concerning and I recommend you go outside and see a therapist. This is also a very ranty post, so I suggest that in the future, you wait for your emotions to blow over, and then make the suggestion.

I think the removals were unnecessary. Not just the removal of kits, but also the removal of Sky trios, Sky megas, tw trios, tw megas, and the Arcade. While I understand that these maybe the least played modes, I’d rather have a slightly longer wait time than no game at all.

2 Likes
  1. I meant treasure wars used to be unique, not bedwars. Its just a typo, sorry.
  2. You have no idea what is happening in my life right now. I am unable to get a therapist. You forget that a lot of players in hive are under 18 and can’t get a therapist easily, because their parents might not allow them or their financial situation makes it hard to get. Try having some sympathy before making such a rude reply.
  3. I am sorry for stating my opinion and it coming off as “ranty”. I just wanted to explain it from my perspective. I know hive wont do anything about it because all the hive staff hate me for some reason even though I don’t do anything to them.
1 Like

I have never had an issue with queuing sky kits until now, because they make it harder to get into

No problem. But when it comes to dissing the game devs, I highly suggest you:

You’re right, but I can’t “double check” somebody’s life status. I’m not going to quadruple check my replies to make sure it doesn’t accidentally offend somebody either. I didn’t directly tell you to seek therapy either, I recommended you to do so. If you can’t, I’m sorry man, that really sucks.

That’s fair bro. I hope you think out stuff in the future to make better suggestions.

The Hive staff don’t hate you, the majority of them don’t even know who you are. If the case is that you think a Hive staff member hates you because they disagree with you, that is simply untrue. And incase you think I hate you, I don’t hate you. I don’t hate anybody. I want everybody to succeed (Within common sense of course i.e. evil dictators). I hope you grow into an amazing individual, and I see a bright future in you. Stay strong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mainly want Megas back because it was like an all out war and it’s where I 1v7 all of yellow and won against all of them.

2 Likes

You can still do /q sky-kits in order play it. However it will take a very long to time to fill the queue and I don’t know how long they will keep it as a thing.

I haven’t either, I just thought that’s what they said in their blog about Skywars classics (also idk why I keep calling it classics and not classic). But, yeah, kits should be re-added :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know, ive tried it many times, but many of the lobbies are empty.

Skykits will come back, they’ve already stated that. But it’s really scummy how they removed it without announcing it a week or two before. Skykits was considered it’s own game mode for a long time before they stuffed in into skywars microhub, so they kinda removed a full game without warning.

Recently they’ve been pushing out unfinished updates…
They’re great, but the community would’ve loved knowing that the bedwars release wasn’t it’s actually release before hand. Then most recently the star shop in parkour worlds, well, it was never announced before, but they announced it was coming when it released, so they definitely had it in mind before releasing the game. I’m not hating their work, I’m hating they way the release it. They don’t announce stuff we should know, but will announce a SG update 5 years before it comes. The bedwars one would’ve saved days of hate they received by making a post in 5 minutes saying it wouldn’t be the full release before releasing the game.

Edit: sorry for ranting and getting off topic

1 Like

Honestly, you should just delete the quote and everything below it since it straight up has nothing to do with this at all.

Also, don’t blame the developers for wacky release dates, that’s the pr/social media management peoples’ job. The developers just develop what they’re told to develop.

I agree with your first paragraph though. However, if you plan to counter with: I’m also off-topic, I plan to delete this reply soon anyways.

As I’ve said on 3 other posts, you can still queue the gamemodes and is the only reason you want kits back because the void walker?

They said in the Blog post about it that sky kits will return in the future, with the more kits update, so it’s not gone forever.

I mean you could always try classic, it’s not as sweaty there (That’s why I play it)

3 Likes

I think u goofed up there

1 Like

I am aware you can still requeue it, but it is unplayable because no one is in the queue. I also dont like kits just because of void walker, it that was the only reason i would not be upset.

1 Like