Idea: Bring back the original murder mystery and put it permanently in the micro hub.
More information: Bring back the game before merchants and put it as a ltm or permanent because sometimes I feel like the new items can make the game unfair and I would like the old game mode back.
Yes!! A thousand times yes. It would be so nice to have an option to play “classic murder mystery” instead of being stuck playing the updated one. I miss the simplicity of the old MM.
Yes! I feel like every year they should have an OG event where they make ltms of how the older games were and bring back the old textures etc. Im referencing another post idk by who but has a similar idea.
Before the update all of you were like: “oh I cant wait for the update cuz this game is sooo boring” or “its taking them so much time to release the update” or the classic “when is the mm update?” So I think that this isnt a good idea because this update is, well just good and obviously now that it has released you are all suddenly MISSING THE OLD MM??? And dont get me wrong here I would not care if the old mm was added back like this, but only a few people would play it, and I would not be a part of these people
To be honest I think hive just should bring back TW in BedWars hub, but I don’t feel like MM, Build or even BedWars is too “moded”. Well maybe BedWars but MM is nice atm