Bridge Mega

Bridge mega would be 7v7 bridge fight similar to the bridges game on Hypixel or Cubecraft. It would have one large central goal and 7 players attempting to score in that goal. Perhaps it could even have a mechanic similar to TW mega’s minion treasures.
This could also have new cosmetics since the islands would have to be bigger, like the flags from skywars. With it possibly having new cosmetics, it could also be accompanied by some kind of level increase. (This suggestion is not to add more levels, I am just saying they could go together.)
Perhaps with this game being more team-based, and the ability to play in larger parties, we could see more players. This idea is admittedly similar to CTF, but I think it is different enough and CTF doesn’t have kits.
Perhaps with larger maps, new kits could be added as well, or maybe even some powerup that adds a new kit item to your hotbar. For example, there could be a snowball powerup or a leap powerup. I would imagine that there are so many other good ideas concerning bridge megas, and I can’t think of them all, so I’d love to hear yours in the replies! :smile:

Edit: it would obviously take more than 3 goals to win in this gamemode, idk what the most balanced amount is though.

I actually really love the idea, there has always been requests for a larger mode for the bridge and this is the perfect way to add it in to the game! :smile:

2 Likes

I can’t take all the credit, as this is technically a dupe. The original post got closed for being too vague so I made a post about it and was told I could make a new one.

3 Likes

Wow, very cool idea :smiley:

He only thing that might concern me a bit would be unfair teams, which might upset some people, but is doesn’t upset me. I vote :>

1 Like

That is an interesting point, but sweats already party together in duos so it wouldn’t be too different. Thank you for voicing your concern though. :innocent:

2 Likes

Brilliant idea :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I see… chaos but might be fun. Not the biggest fan of bridge :joy:

1 Like