Bridge Kit Suggestions & Changes

:point_up: Changes

From the past couple of days people have been playing bridge, players have started to see some flaws in the kit aspect of the game. Some say leap is OP, while others say it’s balanced. In my opinion leap is balanced due to the fact that snowballs can counter it simply by hitting the player and negating the leap. But what people aren’t talking about is the Gapple. The gapple is extremely underpowered and NEEDS to be buffed if it wants to compete with the other kits. A way I think they could improve the kit is by doing a full revamp of it. The food should be changed into gold carrots (doesn’t have to be) and would give the same buffs as a gapple but would also give strength.

:thinking: Suggestions

If you haven’t noticed, the kits are separated into categories, traversal, support, and combat. Snowballs are combat, gapples are support, and the leap is traversal. I’m not sure if Hive intended on doing this but it’s a cool thing I noticed. The kits that I am suggesting are extending these categories
:dash: This kit is a traversal kit. It would be a chorus fruit kit. The kit would have 2 fruits and would work exactly like the fruits in treasure wars. When you eat the chorus fruit it’ll teleport you right next your hole. This might sound overpowered but you need to know that when eating a fruit you lose most of your hp and you only have a leather helmet & iron boots, which balances everything out.
:heart: This kit is a support kit. The kit will give you a gold chestplate. The chestplate would have low durability to make sure it cant be used infinitely in a round.
:crossed_swords: This kit is a combat kit. It would give you a poison arrow instead of a regular one. I think changing the change in the bow would be great & give a unique way to spice up the game and create unique scenarios.

ok that my Ted Talk : /

3 Likes

Like the creativity there :+1:

I think as far as this kit is used, the poison kit can give you some advantage of few hearts which is not op at all and can be implementable. I suggest only having it an effect for 3 secs.

Bump, this needs WAY more recognition.

it might be a bit underpowed, as people can easily just knock you back with snowballs. Maybe give it 1 egg.

Sure, that sounds like a great idea!

I love this idea.

1 Like