Bridge Goals

Honestly, all I have to say is you shouldn’t be able to hit someone while they are already in your goal. If I already made it in, isn’t it unfair how people can kill me when all I have is half a heart. This has happened at least 14 times. Just add this, because when people kill their enemy, when the enemy already made are just annoying, so we should add this to fix that.

1 Like

solid no

thats the game dude

5 Likes

No.

3 Likes

just no.

that will ruin the game :confused:

1 Like

The idea itself would ruin bridge altogether. Plus the main goal of the game is to stop the opponents to get on your base.

1 Like

negative.

2 Likes

This shouldnt be a good idea because:

1. This will be rather (maybe) hard to implement to the game
  2. The enemy will not have a chance to score when they are half a heart and this idea wil make everyone struggle at the bridge if they are not good at defending.
  3. You could make a comback by hitting the enemy when entering the goal when they have 2 scores. But with this added in the game, it will be impossible.
  4. Enemies could could chill at your goal and not take damage when they are on the edge of a block within the no damage area and could be a troll since people can see if you are going to enter their goal and you stay afk at the goal and when they about to score to win, you jump to their goal and make them frusterated, and hive is not a game for being toxic and rude, its so you can have fun.

Thats all from me. Happy Hiving! :wave:

1 Like