Breeze kit

Since there is going to be a skywars new kit update, I’m suggesting some. This is another one of them :slight_smile:

Items:
5-6 breeze charges
Feather fall 2 boots

Ability:
Gain 3 breeze charges a kill

Here are some items/abilities in consideration:
Jump boost 1 effect
Elytra that breaks after 20s
10 firework rockets
Charge up a jump by holding down the button for a higher jump, like the breeze mob

Anyway that’s all for now, thanks for reading, and please leave feedback!

wind charges are really op, you can use two in quick succession and get even farther so bridging would essentially be useless tbh

How about 2 breeze charges, one per kill?

1 Like

yeah, that sounds good
I just really hope mojang doesnt nerf them in the base game lol

2 Likes

What do you think of the possible ideas?

1 Like

This is cool! Despite having to wait for 1.21 and removing support for 1.20, I think this is a really cool idea (if this even was in the experiment already)

You can even run away from the enemy if you are on low health (will be annoying) or rush to the middle area, using breeze charges and also taking no fall damage whatsoever. (taking no fall damage may be subject to change)

1 Like

I said this somewhere and Ill say it again: no elytra with rockets in kits
I do like the jump boost though, maybe a splash potion for teammates?

1 Like

Yeah, that could work

1 Like

There in the base game??!

Oh like you spawn the things that the Breeze shoots

Its Aesthetic could be like a Korok Leaf or Maybe the Gale Boomerang and it could also bring stuff back like it might be Boomerang

1 Like

not entirely yet
go in the experiments tab and turn on the switch that says next major update or 1.21 I forgor
it should have armadillo, dog armor (new dogs soon too), trial chambers, and copper/tuff blocks

2 Likes

Yes i have tried that but i havent seen any new items like that

Also when did they mention new dogs

2 Likes

killing a breeze gives you 5-6 wind charges, maybe youre just not on the most updated version? mobile takes a while to update
and the latest java snapshot has 8 new variants of wolves

2 Likes

Wow thx!!!

2 Likes