"Book Worm" Hub title, avatar, Map, Pet, and hunt

“Book Worm” Hub title and hunt :open_book:

I think there should be a hunt for a hub title and an avatar.

Map :world_map:

There could also be a marketplace map to go along with this hunt. Like the Pirate LTM. (idea by @ImNotBritish107 )

Pet :dog:

Another thing to go along with this is a pet! It would cost 830 minecoins, the same as every other pet (correct me if I’m wrong).

Animations: the worm reading the book and then closing it.

How would it fly?: the worm would hop on its book and start following you and flying!

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could make a model for this pet and its animations and put it in the replies!

(Pet idea by @Daviditaly64)

The Hunt :mag_right:

For a set duration of time, there would be 8 books scattered around the hub. Each book would have a letter, and once you find all the books, you would have to unscramble the letters and put the code somewhere in the hub. The code would be “Book Worm”. Once you’d entered the correct code, you’d be granted the “Book Worm” hub title, and the “Book Worm” avatar.
Screenshot_20231118_174638_Chrome file (2) Here is a model for the books in the hunt. (Thank you to @Daviditaly64 for the model1

Cinematic :movie_camera:

On X (formerly Twitter), there would be a competition for who could write the best story. Whoever the Hive thought the best story was would be told once you complete the hunt. Once you correctly enter the code “book worm”, you would be granted access to a cinematic of the story that the Hive chose from X, and there would be a narrator (speech and/or text) telling you the story. Once you complete the story, you will be granted the exclusive Book Worm Avatar and Hub Title.

Art for the hunt :art:

Concept for the avatar :point_down:

Contributors

@AyaanThe0nee
@ImNotBritish107
@SuchabunYT
@Daviditaly64

Feel free to leave a reply and give me some feedback!

Thank you for taking the time to read my topic. If you think this should be added, please make sure to vote! :smile:

EXTRA!

Do you think there should be a book worm hat?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

worm.

Voootteeeeeddduh

3 Likes

Why not make this into a competition? Who can write a short story the best? Although, it might be quite hard to review.

Im just saying this because i really like reading :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

That would be cool! It could be the “Short Story Competition,” which could be submitted through X (formerly Twitter) or Instagram. The story must be written online (through Google Docs or anything else) and it must be kid friendly. Those are some basic ground rules. :sweat_smile:
also same here I looovve reading

5 Likes

I kinda like the puzzle idea better.

4 Likes

Erm, reading ish kinda mid tbh :point_up_2::nerd_face:
No I’m just kidding. I’m a reading master, so this would be great. I also like the scavenger hunt, but people are just going to record it and other people will watch it and cheat.

3 Likes

i have a suggestion though: if its a code, people will leak it. if the books are all in the same place, people will leak it. Here is my suggestion: maybe add randomization to the books as to avoid leaks

7 Likes

Dannyisdahbomb ALWAYS leaks EVERYTHING. ALL the hunts. and also there are plenty of people who don’t use social media, sooooo.

4 Likes

Does that matter tho? Just dont watch the video

4 Likes

Makes the unlocks less rare

I feel like the books in the hunt could work well as references to well known books, eg Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, etc

4 Likes

I think it’s a good idea but also off topic from what the hive has been doing lately.

2 Likes

The books should be like the free map made by Minecraft and the hive to hype the 1.20 update (I think?), were when they were in the cherry tree area; it was a normal book and the title was replaced the name “book”. An example would be, “How to take care of your dragon” or “The adventures of Bee Boy: the sting of adventure” or something cheesy.

2 Likes

Good idea’s, everybody!

@Gyrraa, since those books are copyright, (at least Hunger Games) The Hive cannot use those titles.

@PickledDucky You are correct.

@ImNotBritish107 Your idea is the one I’m going with.

Thank you all for the feedback!

3 Likes

which is why I said ‘reference’

obviously they didn’t get dreamwork’s permission for the ‘friendly dragon’ costume, or countless other examples

6 Likes

This is also a great idea! If there are 8 books for the hunt, the names should be references and non-referenced books that aren’t even a thing.

3 Likes

Book pet? Yeah, I know there aren’t free pets except for April Fools or others but do you imagine a little book (like Enchanting one) that follows you and make magic particles???

4 Likes

YES, THAT’S SUCH A GOOD IDEA! I’m adding it to the post!

3 Likes

Yeah, but that would ruin the spelling out letters thing.

3 Likes

Yeah, that could be cool! Maybe once you spell out “Book Worm” as the code, the best story from X could be told by a speech narrator or text narrator, and there could be a cinematic to go along with the story.

In fact, I’ll add that to the post!

3 Likes

Also, to add to my idea, don’t make it a marketplace map. I was just thinking about the one Minecraft and the Hive did and I wasn’t thinking about adding one.

5 Likes