Bonus XP for Murderer

Idea: The Murderer should get bonus XP for killing all the innocents

So, Innocents get survival bonus xp but why no bonus xp for murderers when they kill all the murderers

Murderers get xp by killing innocent which is 15 (per kill) and from the coins but there’s no bonus xp when the murderer kills all the innocents

More XP is more XP. It seems balanced enough and I don’t think anyone would mind.

Although, Murderers do get more XP per round than Innocents, do correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

I agree it is pretty balanced and the murderer does get more xp

2 Likes

if the murderer wins, I believe they do. but its still pretty uncommon for a murderer win ngl, so this would be a good reward and ALSO encouragement for grinders to not leave if theyre murderer

2 Likes

The only reason the murderer would need more Xp would be if he only got one or two kills. If the murderer got 10+ kills, he definitely shouldn’t get more xp. And that’s not even counting coins or boosters.

2 Likes

as I said, it would be an encouragement for grinders to not leave when theyre murderer. being murderer is kinda rare, too, so the xp boost isnt op in any way really

1 Like

Adding on to RandomSheep2530’s post, I would like to state this.

Roles

At the start, you will be randomly assigned to one of the following roles: Innocent, Sheriff, or Murderer. The chances of you being either the Sheriff or Murderer are shown on your HUD at the top right of your screen, with the chances of a player becoming one of them increasing each round by a random percentage from 0.5% to 2%. Note that this may change depending on the amount of players in the lobby.

I think the murderer already gets a lot of XP so I’m not gonna vote this

1 Like

I personally disagree and agree with RandomSheep2530. Im going to be honest, the chances of being Murderer are very low and rounds can often be very short. So, in conclusion, an experience boost would be great.

1 Like