Block Short Skins

When 2 players are pvping on level ground, the top of the hitbox is the spot to aim for the most reach. On short skins, the top of the hitbox is invisible, thereby making it harder to aim there, giving them an unfair advantage. Sure anyone can do it, but I want to wear my custom skin, and quite frankly not look dumb like 90% of character creations. Idk, what are your thoughts?

1 Like

i know why you made this post :joy: I was there when you lost the fight against the person cause he was short lmao

2 Likes

lmao stalker XD

2 Likes

it’s not my fault you were in my party

Oh it was after it was disbanded. I died to another one smh

Should I wear this monstrosity 'til patch :joy:

yes. do it. do it…

1 Like

Short skins —> Hive steve
YES. We need more hive steves

4 Likes

Uh, go complain to minecraft lmao, they made the decision, someone using the character creator, personally should not have anything blocked on servers.

4 Likes

Lmao that video is awesome XD. @BlueSlimeMC someone using the character creator shouldn’t have stuff blocked on servers? Maybe people using the character creator shouldn’t have an unfair advantage instead. (You decide which is more important) And yeah, if I go and complain to Minecraft it’s obviously gonna change.

3 Likes

Its frustrating, but the hitbox for all players remains the same no matter their skin. It’s invisible, but with some practice you can learn to deal with the short skins by memorizing the general location of the hitbox. I think personally they should remove these, but so many players use them I can see why they wouldn’t. Just remember its not an advantage for them! You just have to get used to them.

1 Like

True, it isn’t an advantage for them, just a disadvantage for you. Wait a second, isn’t that basically the same thing? XD

All squares are rectangles but not all rectangles are squares XD

My brain is too smol to understand what you mean by that. Anyways, Ima be toxic and use them anyway (No I’m not a hypocrite, I only said it shouldn’t be allowed, not that people shouldn’t use them lmao)

1 Like

welp, I guess its time to get that advantage and also pay microtransactions so I DON’T LOOK DUMB YAY, so its a pay to win game now for pvp??

1 Like

It was made by microsoft and they want people to buy and use these type of character creator skins.
They probably wouldn’t be happy to find out that one of the most popular partnered servers has blocked it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t rlly have a problem with short people cuz no matter wat the only thing that matters is ur skill against all types of people

2 Likes

Actually not everyone can wear short skins: console, mobile, and pc players who don’t have administrator on their pc all can’t get short skins