Block Randomizer

Idea:

Add a Block Randomizer in Hide and Seek.

More information:

The Block Randomizer is a button located under all of the block options in the Block Chooser in the Hide and Seek lobby after a map is chosen.
If you do not know what block you want to choose, simply click on the “Randomize Block” button.
After the random block has been chosen, a notification in the chat will show up saying “Your chosen block is ___!”
If you do not like the block that has been chosen, you may click on the button once again, and it will choose a new block.
The Block Randomizer would be a nice addition to Hide and Seek for those tough decision makers.

Just dont press anything

See, the problem with this is that you don’t know what block you’re getting. I don’t really like this, and I would like to be informed about WHAT block was chosen. I don’t know if this bothers you, but it bothers me and possibly other players. Randomizing blocks and getting a chat notification about it is much more productive than just leaving it and not knowing which block you have chosen.

For me there’s no need. Once you’ve memorized the map you know which blocks are easier to hide, or you can just be a runner or seeker and there’s no need to choose blocks.

2 Likes

Some of the players DON’T memorize this, and some might not want to. This post has nothing to do about memorizing the good blocks on different maps. I am simply stating to add a Block Randomizer for players who would like to try out a new block. Using the same block can be repetitive and eventually lead to boringness. After players get bored, they may use the Block Randomizer to become a new block, and find new hiding places. You’re talking about a problem that basically solves itself.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been playing HaS for years, and I still haven’t memorized more than one or two maps. Some people, like me, just aren’t sweats at Hide and Seek and just want to have fun. I just choose whatever block I know there is a lot of in that map, and go hide wherever is a good spot. I respect you Suchabun for disagreeing with others and giving reason on why they’re wrong. I’m voting on this topic because I think it’s a good idea.

Have a great day :smile:

1 Like