Block Party powerup messages

Idea:
Put a chat message sayiing who grabbed a powerup and what powerup they got

More information:
Basically the same thing as Block Drop. It could be useful for 2 things:

1. Knowing what other players have and it could help you plan the remainder of your game for it.
  2. Knowing how a player wins/loses based on what items they had; post-analyzation of the game. (I’m sure not many players do this after their games but I like to)

I like this idea. As someone who likes block drop, I’d love to see this added.

I didn’t know block party was referred to block drop now? (Jk, i know you didnt mean that)

I would like to see what powerup someone picked but I don’t think it is important for someone to know how someone else won.

2 Likes

Idk the sheer frequency of power ups spawning in block party right now is much higher than in block drop so it probably would just flood the chat

2 Likes

I agree with this, but maybe they could implement a ‘{0} powerup(s) have spawned on the map’ message

4 Likes

I did mean block drop. The post talks about adding the messages from block drop into block party, and as someone who likes bd, I’d love to see them in bp.

I was thinking a message displayed to the player when they pick one up so they know what powerups they got, but that is pretty useless.
this would also be pretty useless, as these powerups do not affect other people in any way, unlink block drop knockback nemo.