Block Drop - NEW Power Up (Time Layer)

Alright y’all, think about this -
What if Block Drop had a powerup called Time Layer where it must be given to people if they collect a powerup once in a game. It doesn’t have to be in a spawn of a powerup EVERY game, but maybe once few games.
(yes that’s how rare it’ll be) -

• But it can only spawn on the layer above the last layer and/or above that as well.

What does the Time Layer powerup mean and what affect will it do?

Well, the time layer powerup will be a powerup where it speeds the time limit for the layer above you to disappear
Say for an example usually on Flowers the first top layer usually disappears when the timer hits the 2 minute mark - so 8:00 - Since each game the max limit is 10 minutes.
But say someone collected a powerup at the layer below that and it was the Time Layer effect. They can activate it to speeden the time of the disappearance of that layer above them.
It will be super helpful for players to use on maps like abyss on the 2nd last layer whenever people are block camping or really slowing down the pace of the game, not only that but spice things up slightly.
I think in general it would just be a cool effect. It also won’t be too overpowered since the effect can’t be spawned in any of the powerups at the bottom layer of a game.

Interesting idea, I voted for it!

1 Like

This just doesn’t seem too useful and i would much rather get a leap, or a nemo, so i would probably find it annoying if i ever got it.
It would also just be more useful if you could use it on the last layer

so your saying you’d want it to be in a powerup at the bottom layer to speeden up time for the layer above it?