Block drop ideas

Have new levels to block drop add block drop duos

Have like levels where you can prestige in block drop because it’s so easy to level up have block drop duos

Block drop duos would be cool when you’re teammate dies you can get a rare power up where you revive you’re teammate but you’re teammate has one leap and can only be on one floor or he dies so the game isn’t to long you could have the time at 20 minutes maybe 25

Idk

1 Like

Okay so every teammate we get is going to be a boy? Got it.

Also Block Drop duos seems unnecessary since it is better as a solo game. More levels have been suggested already but it definitely does not need prestige even if it is easy to lvl up.

The majority of players are males, if ItzMrBearYT said, “they,” it could be confused since the word they usually refers to multiple people. Also it’s not a big deal.

I do agree block drop doesn’t need prestiges, especially at the moment. Duos seems like an awful idea, sorry. (This is off topic, but I believe murderer mystery shouldn’t receive prestiges either)

2 Likes

i mean personally when i’m talking about smth in general i’d say he but not everyone you run into is a he.

also i’m not sure, but prestiging in bd might have been suggested before.

Why you so pressed lol
The vast majority of hives audience are males, and using they is confusing as for some ungodly reason someone at sometime decided to use a pronoun for multie peoples as the use for someone who does not identify as male or female instead of just making something up
And typing he/she/they takes awhile and isn’t efficient at all

Duos could be interesting, prestiging makes no sense and levels has already been suggested. I would suggest just having duos as your suggestion, as lists are usually frowned upon

1 Like

Guys that was a joke when I said that every teammate was going to be a boy :sob:.

But still on the topic, BD doesnt need prestige and wouldn’t fit well if it had duos.

1 Like

you obviously werent joking because there are no jokes! block drop is a SERIOUS SUBJECT!!!

(if you cant tell, im kidding)

also, how would adding duos to block drop make it different from normal block drop? Seems like normal block drop but with extra steps, at least in duo pvp games u can 2v1 or swap and stuff…

2 Likes

I wasn’t meaning that bruh everyone makes a big deal bout everything and yea I’ve thought it doesn’t need it I guess

Just thought of an idea

Hey hey hey.
Hoping you are having a fantastic day! :wave:
Block Drops is better as a Solos game, duos won’t be very necessary.
Prestige won’t be a good for Block drops at the current moment - once the levels slowly get updated to 100, it would be necessary during that time :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion!

3 Likes