Block Disappearing

Affected Service (Game name, hub or global):
What was affected
Treasure Wars
What is the bug?
Explanation of the bug
Well, there are times when i build blocks in any way(like building up, putting blocks near the treasure, speedbridging, putting blocks to a roof slab)The blocks sometimes dissapear.It irritates me because sometimes when i walkbridge(just speedbridging but not running but walking), when i double click it, instead of the first block on the top disappearing, the two blocks that i put will disappear and I will just fall.
Screenshots and/or video:
Screenshots of the bug,
If needed, i will give it to you

2 Likes

Is it too complicated to understand or no player/admin to help me?

3 Likes

This is a common occurrence that can happen if you are placing blocks so quickly that the server doesn’t register them, causing them to disappear. There are only a certain number of blocks you can place per second. Sorry that you’ve had to deal with this as it happens to me sometimes as well!

It could also have something to do with your connection if it happens often.

2 Likes

Does it mean that i cant speedbridge?Others have said in my thread that they csn speedbridge everytime and its not a problem for them.But speedbridging is placing blocks while bridging for a short/long period of time and you do it by placing blocks very fast.The bug that i said also works in speedbridging.(look at my thread about me talking about speedbridging)

1 Like

Even if you speedbridge some blocks still dissapear happens to me…

When you sprint bridge somr blocks on your way there dissapears.

2 Likes

Same.Also happens when you put blocks in slabs.(like theyre floating and the blocks just disappear)

1 Like

probly ur wifi i run speed bridge evry time it doesnt happen to me

1 Like

Okay, stop replying to really old threads. It’s really not needed at all.

2 Likes

Welcome back to dead thread, Blocks still disappear, so it was all for nothing, if you guys haven’t noticed, Blocks now makes noises when placed! :wink: