Block breaker boom box 5 diamonds instead of emeralds

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

In my opinion, this isn’t a good idea. This factor will make it way easier to destroy treasures especially as overall diamond generators are faster. Imagine, being rushed with 2 block breakers at the start of the game, doesn’t sound fun.

3 Likes

i already suggested this but yes please don’t let the level 5 nons get a say in everything

10 Likes

techically getting boom boxes from diamonds would be slower because of the time it would take to get to another teams diamond gen

1 Like

why in the hell would you want to get to another teams’ dia gen?
just get to the one closer to you, and go boom boom on everyone!

also, please just think of the factor that 5 diamonds= 1 iron sword= 1 boombox.
it would be extremely unbalanced that way, everyone just buys boomboxes instead of PvP

1 Like

but both require skill

1 Like

dude almost no one uses the block breakers

2 Likes

I know, but currently you can get a iron sword for 5 diamonds, and hope to fight the team and then break the treasure cover, and then get the treasure.
Consider the fact u can get killed and they get your iron sword, and use that against you.

At 5 diamond for a block breaker, you can just go and yeet the cover, and punch the T with ur bare fist.
there is no way they can get the boom box off you unless they kill you, and if you are low on health, u may just place it anywhere so they cant get it.
Its a massive change in gameplay, and would be pretty unwelcomed by the community.

1 Like

unless you’re a youtuber, then you just use them to show ur eliteness lmao

also if ur enemy has a mega fricking T cover

1 Like

most people don’t get iron swords tbh. I’ve seen more bows than iron swords. I would personally get diamonds then mid for like a dia sword chain armer and tnt

2 Likes

I agree that it should stay at the price it is at. It would cause anarchy because of low level players that think its good the first few minutes when someone gets a few diamonds.

2 Likes

I understand, but my point was that a Block Breaker BB for 5 dia is too OP

That comment was a sample on how easier(and bad) the game would get if this is implemented.

1 Like

thats 15 diamonds in 1 seconds but for every 3 seconds 4 ems, that makes emerald gen faster

How is it op. Make glass like 32 gold and it’s actually balanced lmao

1 Like

welp its OP in my opinion. I really wouldn’t want this added

1 Like

blockbreaker boomboxes can break through like 4-5 layers of wood or concrete this would be too op

2 Likes

i mean that’s when placed down not dropped

1 Like

my friend and I have a block breaker tactic we use, this would make more people use them

7 diamionds is probaly fairer

Maybe it could be 10 diamonds