Bling boots suggestion

haven’t seen a suggestion like this quite yet so I’ll post my idea.

Bling boots are just regular golden boots but, wouldn’t it be cool if they had effects? For example infinite speed 1 or infinite jump boost 1? any useful effects that could help you a little bit, as well as the bling boots to be very rare as it will give you a little advantage over others

Yeah, bling boots practically have no use. Would be nice if they could do something. You got my vote

3 Likes

I think you can vote for yourself too

2 Likes

You can indeed

1 Like

Would definitely love this! They are reasonably rare as of now so an effect on them would make them worthwhile wearing! I would go for jump boost 1 on them instead of swiftness though because of the existing swiftness spell book. Upvote from me!

6 Likes

I like this idea infit speed would be awesome and gives me a reason to mine stuff other than dia ems and red stone

3 Likes

I ussaully mine gold if I need arrows and blocks
Whilst I mine lapis for a spellbook for obvious reasons

1 Like

take my vote! epic idea, would love to see the in game.

2 Likes

While looking stylish is already very op, I think these boots could use a buff :joy:

5 Likes

agreed speed>diaboots

Or reg 1? Or it will become too op

speed would be fun cause it be fun

Protection IV

Oh my, that needs to be hella rare

I see many votes, this hasn’t been suggested before as I feared but I am surprised

You could make it so that if you win a game with only wearing bling boots you get a costume or a hub title

1 Like

Hub title can be more balanced in my opinion

1 Like

hello??? why did I not see this! this is a great suggestion. bling boots are hot garbage and making them give inf speed 1 and fire res 1 while wearing them would make them so much more worth it. before you say “thats too op” remember that they are gold boots. this also makes gold ore better.

5 Likes

i do like the fire res, or even immune to fire. but im not so sure about speed

speed would be fun. Speed pvp is fun + bing boots are rare so it’s not like it’s going to be op

1 Like