Being kicked while in tight spaces

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Any skywars kits map. NA

What is the bug?
Whenever I get into a hole in a fight with 1 or more players and attack, I get kicked. It’s happened to me at least 7 times now with 3 players in a hole simultaneously, all fighting. I was attacking some teamers who made a 3x1 trap, and I got kicked after managing to kill one. A few minutes ago, I was fighting two people on a bridge and tried to block myself off so I could hit them off with a Nemo, and they both got into the hole. When I attacked them, I immediately got kicked. It also happened once in a 1x1 long tunnel against a player. I fell into the hole, and they hit me. I hit them and got kicked. Idk if it’s the auto-ban thinking that I’m flying because there are so many players squished into a small space, but it’s really annoying.

Device(s) & Version
Windows 10 and the most recent version of Minecraft.

Screenshots and/or video:
I haven’t managed to get it on a recording. I may be able to retrieve a video of the last one from the rewind package if necessary.

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to submit this bug report. Sorry to hear about this, it seems like you’ve been getting kicked by our anti-cheat. We’re constantly working on fixing false positives. Please record this happening and include the replay ID, once you have those, submit another bug report.

Hope you have a wonderful day! :blobheart:

1 Like