Bedwars solo teaming problem

Hive you deadass gotta sort this out, it genuinely is more common to verse teamers than not in solo bedwars at this point, I mean it’s actually insufferable to lose to some worthless rats teaming in solos. I mean I really think it just shouldn’t be possible to Que into a solos with someone on your friends list at all, not just if your in a party, I don’t know if that would help much because I don’t know how these gimps get into lobbies together but I’m begging you do something just to minimise it, not even solve it.

Sorry if this is informal and that but I know I’m not the only one who has to deal with this literally once every 2 or 3 games, and it’s becoming obnoxious at this point.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are always looking into ways to improve our moderation workflows. The easiest way to report players is by using our in-game reporting feature. You can report a player in your current game, by typing /report in chat.

If you have left the game, you can type /recentreplays in chat, this will allow you to report a player from any of your ten last played games.

You can also report players here on Discord, over in the ⁠#report-rulebreakers channel.