Bedwars practice mode

So, I’m thinking of a bedwars practice mode. There would be things like bedwars 1v1s, rush practicing and block in practice

There could be a separate place in the micro hub, (still pretty close to spawn) where there would be 3 NPCs and you could choose the type of practice. It would also be in custom servers. This would be useful for players that are new to and people that are rusty or just want to get the feel of Bedwars.

This is kinda an idea I randomly thought of, and I’m gonna try to get on forums more and I’m open to a lot of feedback!

Did we just vote at the exact same time?!?

Maybe near the sheep an NPC that says practice and then you can choose from tgem or maybe in the main hub and for all of the Gamemodes although you could just do a CS this is still cool

1 Like

What do you mean

1 Like

Like we press Vote button at same time cus i did and it went up by 2

1 Like

Oh yeah lol mine was delayed so I didn’t see

1 Like

Maybe if it was opposite the challenge merchant?

3 Likes

Wouldn’t that be every sweat’s dream?

2 Likes

Huh?? Why?

1 Like

Sure! I like this idea, it could maybe in the cs GUI like

Solo
Duo
Squad
Practice

2 Likes

1v1 bedwars practice would be filled with higher skill players and those lower skill ones wont be able to practice peacefully

1 Like

You could have this built into the microhub maybe, sort of like the hub games were for the arcade. Btw, you have my vote!

1 Like

This remembers me the among us practice mode (with the 5-6 dummies). I support the idea.

But I have a question: The skill of each “dummies” will be adjustable or on a default skill level (average skill prefered, not hard nor easy “dummies”)?

2 Likes

Well then there would be seberal servers

1 Like

Good idea I’ll add it

1 Like