Bedwars Needs an Economic Update

As, we all know Bedwars is a slow-paced as well as also a quality-approved gamemode- I like that.

But I think there are some flaws in rate of items.
Therefore…

Changes

These are some of the economic changes I would like to add;

Chain Armour - From 20 iron to 25 iron.

Iron Armour - From 28 gold to 32 or 34 gold.

Diamond pickaxe - I think they should add efficiency I to it - From 4 emeralds to 8 emeralds.

Block Placer - From 10 diamonds to 6 diamonds.

Island Turrunts - From 32 gold to 42 gold.

Any more suggestions- feel free to reply!

It sounds like a good idea, but Island Turrets shouldn’t get their price changed. It’s fine where it is. Anyway voted

4 Likes

The price should stay the same, there’s no way I’ma spend that much on a pickaxe. Adding efficiency 1 would be very nice though :blush:

The armor prices are fine in my opinion, not too easy to get, not too hard to get. So I don’t think they should be changed.

The block placer is very expensive :sob: 6 still seems like a lot for it, but it’s a lot better than 10.

Turrets are also fine like smiley said.

A change I really wanna see has to do with the starting sword upgrade. There’s a few things they could change about it. First of all, at the state it is rn, it’s absolutely useless. It seems like it’s supposed to be good at the beginning of the game, but it’s too expensive and bad compared to the other things you need to be buy at the start of the game(iron armor). Reducing the price down to 16 gold seems fine, but another alternative would be making it cost 20-26 iron.
If they make it a stone sword instead of iron, the price is still too high, it’d need to be around 24-28 gold.
Now they could make this upgrade upgradable. A higher level of it would be a better starting sword. A cheap upgrade to get a wooden sword at the start of the game, and upgrading it throughout the game to stone and iron.

5 Likes