Bedwars - Honest feedback

So the shop items are actually amazing, we just need autobridgers and shears back please! I’m sure (almost) everybody disagrees with the idea of making 5 iron for 16 wool, it should be 32 wool especially since we’ll need em on large maps. Someone probably already suggested things I’m about to mention but I will try to keep it on 1 big post.
Please add more levels and prestige to BW, people will easily max out the game in a day or two and will eventually stop playing. This may cause Hive to lose players. I was actually hoping for level 100 + and prestige as well haha. (EDIT: THEY ARE COMING JAJAJAJJAJAJAJA)
Additionally, the removal of trios and maybe mega is illogical to me. Trios is such an important factor to TW, and we all need it for BW. Mega is cool, but trios is needed more.
Diamond armor prices need to be more fair - I believe it is 32 gold, it should be 20-28 emeralds to avoid players getting it super early in the game. Its extremely annoying and I speak on behalf of the community.
Snowballs are a must to have back. They are super strategic and is literally loved by the community… I mean SW has them so… yeah. They are useful in combos and we would love to have them around in BW for 1 emerald like TW.
The designing of the generators are cool… sure… but they kinda take up a lot of space and I would prefer to have the robot back.
Knockback boom boxes need to be added back. Useful both ingame and custom servers, not really a “must” but should be at least considered.
What I loved are the island turrets, breath balls, the new maps, and the shop items. BW can easily be a 9 or a 10/10 game if the following of what I said above is considered. I love you Hive and I love this community, I really want to engage with BW in a fun experience with these changes.

1 Like

they also removed snowballs, tnt, auto bridgers, and endstone

3 Likes

Breath balls basically replace them, but we need knockback boom boxes back

2 Likes

Sky-Kits is to Skywars what Bedwars should be to Treassure Wars.

It’s that simple.

BW is supposed to surpass TW in many ways tbh. These few changes can make it 10x better

2 Likes

I agree with all of this, but I doubt they will add snowballs and the TW wool prices back because they seem to be eliminating everything that could make the game sweatier.

3 Likes

deepslate replaces end stone as it has a similar blast resistance and break time.
I think its possible to get to diamond gens with only 16 wool on most of the new maps; on cyberspace (I forgor if that ones new or old) you 16 wool can get you to another base, youll just have to do some 3-block jumps
diamond armor is 32 diamonds, definitely should be 28 ems imo as its really a late-game item that slows down every game with a maxed team gen
snowballs arent all that strategic, you just need decent aim with them and youll be able to snipe anyone off of anywhere
I miss the robot too, maybe it could be an unlock like in a couple similar posts to this one? and I do agree that theyre pretty bulky, I think the collision box should be removed tbh

1 Like

Please submit BedWars feedback using our dedicated feedback form. This forum is here for general suggestions :+1: