BedWars bots are dropping large amounts of items

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global)

Bed Wars

What is the bug?

I tested the new BedWars bot feature by letting bots fight each other.

During the game, the bots started dropping a huge amount of items on the ground.

Game settings:

All item prices were set to free .
The bots were fighting each other.

How to reproduce:

Start a BedWars game with bots.
Set all item prices to free.
Let the bots fight each other.
The bots may start dropping a huge amount of items.

I don’t know what caused this, but it seems like unintended behavior.I tested the new BedWars bot feature by letting bots fight each other.

During the game, the bots started dropping a huge amount of items on the ground.

Game settings:

All item prices were set to free .
The bots were fighting each other.

How to reproduce:

Start a BedWars game with bots.
Set all item prices to free.
Let the bots fight each other.
The bots may start dropping a huge amount of items.

I don’t know what caused this, but it seems like unintended behavior.

Device

Windows

Minecraft Version

26.52

Replay ID(s)

AttentiveRabbit7035

Screenshots, and/or videos

1 Like

Hey there :waving_hand:

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, it has been logged and you can look forward to a fix in a future update.

Stay safe and well

1 Like