Bedwars Assist Kill

Bedwars Assist Kill:

[ To add assist kills in Bedwars]

Kills are often stolen in Bedwars by competitive players, I think that others should get xp as an assist kill.:

[Capture the Flag has assist kills as well and I don’t think it would be a bad idea to add it in.]

This is a really good point, now I think about it its weird how kill assists haven’t been added to other PvP gamemodes either. Voted!

5 Likes

Glad to hear you agree! Yes, I think it would be a good idea to add it to other PvP games as well. I really hope this gets added. Feel free to share this post around to find others who agree!

3 Likes

GREAT IDEA!!! I almost always play sqauds and then one person comes and everyone attacks as well as turrets and then only the person that got the last hit gets the 1 XP from the kill

3 Likes

I totally agree!

3 Likes

Dor this to work tho they would have to return the xp to 5xp maybe and i tgink evryone would be grateful and even more grateful if it was like when TW wasnt gone

2 Likes

I need this. VOTED !!

4 Likes

Same!! Thank you for the vote 🩷

3 Likes

I want this to be added and on Skywars.

4 Likes

me as well!

3 Likes

how about whoever did the most damage gets the kill (unless they died before the enemies death) and everyone else gets the assist? that feels more balanced to me

3 Likes

What if its based on how much damage you did?

1 Like

@Blockbyblock98 Something like the percentance on Cubecraft?

1 Like

Huh? Could you explain pkease i only really play Hive

2 Likes

@Blockbyblock98 Well, Im actually a bit afraid to explain you this, because it would look like an advertising, and Im afraid of the consequences (ban from the Hive forums). :shushing_face:

You read with my own risk…

Lets say that a player has 20 health and I hit him, making him lose 8 health. You, as a teammate, you kill him. You will have the kill message and me a 40% kill assist message

5 Likes

The Hive won’t ban or suspend you for that. It states that criticism and correcting is allowed as long as it’s respectful and constructive.

4 Likes

by 20 health do you mean hp or hearts?
And also does the percentanGe actually do anything?
does it display on the screen ?
does it display on theperson who got the final hits screen?

1 Like

I will answer with the way you asked:

1. HP
  2. It only shows you your contribution to the battle (but I would prefer to do anything on Hive).
  3. Yes, after the kill.
  4. No. That person gets the kill message.
2 Likes

I would have to disagree because sometimes people just combo them when you were starting to do damage to the person.

1 Like

I still think they should just do an assist for the kill instead of whoever does the most damage because of other situations.

3 Likes