Ban no armor skins

Ban no armor skins

Hive should ban the skin that don’t show what kind of armor they are wearing

you don’t know if your about to fight a full diamond guy or a naked guy(person with no armor)

Don’t they auto remove these skins? I know there’s no punishment, but I thought marketplace skins went through the same filter as all other skins

It’s psychological strategy. Learn the match up.

Its a cheap move that does effect pvp. I don’t see this being an issue, but saying “learn the matchup” isn’t something I would say when you don’t know what they are wearing and can’t see the hitbox very well. People wouldn’t do it if it didn’t give them an advantage

1 Like

What do you mean by no armor skins? Fake armor? If yes just use a texture pack to change the diamond armor texture so it will be easier to spot if it’s fake. If it’s not what you meant then please explain.

1 Like

@BlueSlimeMC no I mean the skin that if you have it on armor dosnt appear to be on. Like these

1 Like

weird I didn’t know they didn’t show armor, this is kind of important

2 Likes

Never mind sir I apologize we had a misunderstanding

Personally I hate that you keep saying learn the match up, it isn’t a strategy at all. Any skins that show armour/hide armour should be banned. It can cause confusion and possibly lead players to think that the player is hacking.

6 Likes