Ban alts for the love of god

Idea:
let’s just ban all alts

More information:

alts not only lead to hackers, illegal boosting etc,it also allows players to subtle cheat cuz “even if i get caught i’ll just make a new main acc” (an actual phrase i’ve heard someone say)
we banning alts for good before BW cuz tw is nothing but a joke

Don’t ban all alts, actually. People pay for alt accounts, remember. Also it’s actually completely impossible to do this. IP bans won’t work either because people just use VPNs

3 Likes

Selling accounts isn’t allowed, if that’s what you meant.

Yeah, people will just use vpns. Plus some people have to share systems, so ip banning is awful to those people.

4 Likes

if u aren’t banning players cuz we paid for alts then we shouldn’t be getting banned in our mains either shouldnt we? we paid for it. alts r ruining the game and the only logical reason for ppl to disagree is if they r the ones ruining the game

1 Like

Yes, we shouldn’t as long as they don’t hack. Alts are the same. If you aren’t hacking, you shouldn’t get banned. Also if you have a problem of hackers in the game, there’s a report option you can use.

Even if the Hive banned all alts, you do realize that people will just make more, right? Also there’s no way to tell which account from an IP is the alt, which would result in many people getting false banned.

What do you m- Oh actually nevermind guess me and you are actually the ones ruining the Hive. But yeah what you said isn’t really a valid argument here, since most people would disagree with what you’re saying, and they aren’t “ruining the game” in anyway.

Anyway I won’t be replying anymore, so I’m going to mute this topic. If you want to keep talking to me, please do it in private.

2 Likes

You don’t need to pay to have alts on windows tho. There’s a family sharing system there, allowing every registered Microsoft account to play the game and create a Xbox live account to play on servers

3 Likes

we shouldn’t as long as they don’t hack? hive players have shown that they can’t handle even such light responsibility. hive allowed alts and tw is full to the brim with sweats using alts for unfair advantages. i’m assuming more than 80% of the alts that r currently active r used in unfair advantage. if we can’t use alts fairly than they shouldn’t be allowed.
and as i said there isn’t much of a reason to say no unless u r one of the ppl who have been using alts these ways.
i didn’t reply to u cuz u said u won’t be responding anymore i’m just making a statement for other ppl when they see

1. They could have made a alt account to just play the game, and even if they were hacking on their main, and do it again, they are just going to get banned anyways, just because most alt accounts are cheating doesnt mean that they cant turn around and take a different path and NOT hack.

2.TELL ME HOW YOU FIND A ALT ACCOUNT

3.If there are hackers, just requeue OR report for free questpoints.

1. What if its a friend of theirs but the person doesnt want him/she to play on his/her main account and ruin their stats and so they make a new account for him/her and would you look at that they cant log in becasue they are banned and they wasted some money on a minecraft account that is banned from their favourite server.

Yeah, @SuchabunYT had to use an alt account since he was unable to access his account. That’s just not really cool if you can’t do anything about it if alts are band.

2 Likes

I would hate if my alts were banned they don’t hack. I see why you might want this. But some people have alts that are Pres 5 on treasure wars so this shouldn’t happen

3 Likes

how will we know if they are an alt?

1 Like