Australia Region (Au)

Hello to who are reading this, I am suggesting the idea of au region (australia region). It might seem like a bad idea, but really if you think about it people that live in Australia have to play on Asia, Europe and North America region. Most play on Asia region as their ping is lower than the others. I know a bunch of people who play Asia region but don’t live there. It’s kind of a struggle for people who want to play a bit better but can’t because of their ping, making an Australian region would help that out a lot. I’m not saying that Zeqa is better or anything like that I’m just saying that Zeqa has an Au region and my ping is 3-20ms whilst in Asia region it’s a huge 100-140ms which is a huge gap difference. Thanks for reading this idea, hope you can put it into action, if not that’s alright.

Imo i think it agouls atay how it is as most ppl play from those regions anyways (as it is the hive playerbase) but they may add it in the future

There actually used to be a Aus region, however, it was shut down due to barely anyone playing on it. I doubt they will bring back the Australia region, hopefully this helps :beedance:

Hello, welcome to the forums!! :hugs:

Unfortunately, I believe they use the Australia region only for maintenance purpose.
About making it a permanent region, I think it would be a dupe from the post below.

This is a common misconception; we only ever used an Oceania region for infrastructure testing, there were no plans to keep it around.

2 Likes