AU Server for Australians

Hive please for the love of me why are you giving away 1 mill and you say it’s too expensive to make an AU Region MAKE IT JUST MAKEJFJFJDJCJD

1 Like

what, where was the 1 mil giveaway, and the hive tried making a server for oceania, but it didnt get enough players so they removed it, servers take money for it to stay open, you might have heard about hive Java

They are giving away some money or something, but there are lots of aussies and others who would play au, they should of kept it up longer, customkb, solomp3 are Australian they would love it, I’m just sad I got high ping :frowning:

Hive is doing a $10000 creator tourney, and I highly doubt that would be enough to run a AU server for any length of time.

Also adding a AU won’t bring enough player to the server for it to be worth it, however I think a creator tourney will attract lots of new players.

1 Like

Some vid said 1 mill oh well yes I do agree with you but it’s such a pain having hive ping it really sucks. I guess I have to wait a little longer until it’s worth it :confused:

1 Like

When I saw 1mil, I was like: Did the hive colab with Mrbeast or something

1 Like

Thank you for taking the time to create a suggestion! As an Australian I sympathise with you, but unfortunately there currently isn’t a big enough demand to maintain a region in this area, it would cost more than it’s worth. The team is always keeping track of the numbers, so if there is ever a need for it they’ll be sure to look into it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

As you seem to have already found, this suggestion already exists here: Australian Server Region, so feel free to vote there instead.

6 Likes