Arrows Damaging Treasure

I think that players should be able to shoot the treasure in treasure wars with arrows. This would do the same amount of damage to the MEGA treasure as one punch does. This would instantly break minions and traditional treasures. This would allow for some new strategies, and I think this would be fun!

I don’t want marksmen taking out my treasure from a million miles away pls and thank you.
Like I’d be fuming if some dude just shot an arrow and took out my treasure from a million miles away lol, it would be comedic at first, but eventually get annoying

12 Likes

Bowspammers be like: vote vote vote

10 Likes

On the other hand, this would provide an incentive to guard the treasure.

2 Likes

nooo i dont wanna defeeeeeend

2 Likes

This.

True-ish? But then I put 5 blocks around it and boom, I’m safe, this is like the people who say water should be added to minecraft, it would just be a small annoyance that only a few people like, and wouldn’t even come into play 99 percent of the time

3 Likes

I see what you mean. Thanks for all the feedback guys. Also, happy holidays!

2 Likes

This is treasure wars not the ender dragon fight
happy holidays

2 Likes

I’m going to bump this. The reason is because, like Pixel said, this can bring new strategies in the game.

11 months later, this suggestion isn’t very good :sweat_smile: You shouldn’t be able to snipe someone’s un-guarded treasure from the middle of the map. I’ll leave this open for discussion, but I don’t agree with this anymore.

5 Likes

Yeah, I really don’t like this. You just drop a block breaker (not in the game when this thread was made) and shoot the treasure, don’t even have to drop down to break it. How is that fair?

4 Likes

Maybe it could be set to a certain distance to how far you can shoot from (maybe the closest base and generator).

All you have to do to prevent this is to cover you treasure with one layer.

I mean, by the time bows can be bought you should have enough to be able to get to a treasure with no cover anyways

3 Likes