Arcade Parkour Rewards

Give some rewards for completing arcade parkour

ARCADE PARKOUR CURRENTLY
Currently for the arcade parkour courses the only reason to do them is for finding mailbots and speedrunning. I suggest adding some simple rewards such as qp or hubtitles

REWARDS FOR EACH PARKOUR
Each parkour could give you 5 qp for the 1st completion and possibly more qp for getting certain speedrun times

ALL PARKOUR COMPLETION REWARDS
for completing every arcade parkour hive should give 25 qp and a new hubtitle such as Parkour Runner

PARKOUR SPEEDRUN REWARD
As a small reward for speedrunning every parkour and getting a fast time on each (depending on parkour) you could be rewarded the hubtitle Speedrun Master

Comment your thoughts on this!
-this topic was brought to you by a hive hub rat

5 Likes

Not the 50 qp that’s too much maybe 0 if your getting a title

XD i guess you have my vote but the hub titles will be a little unnecessary but the qp seems good

You have my vote

1 Like

Another way to implement it would be through the quest master.

Every parkour could have 3 medals associated with it - Bronze, Silver and Gold. You get them from achieving certain times on the parkour.

The quest master could then give a quest like this:
30QP - Get a gold medal on ___ parkour
20QP - Get a silver medal on ___ parkour
10QP - Get a bronze medal on ___ parkour

These woul be mixed in with normal quests with one of the three templates everyday.

Then you get the Speedrun Master title from getting a gold on every parkour

6 Likes

That sounds like a good idea of how hive could do the speedrunning but I would rather it not be quests instead just be the reward from parkour

2 Likes

I noticed that someone made a post about parkour leaderboards
This could possible be part of that

1 Like

I don’t like the qp idea but the hub title idea is brilliant!

1 Like

this is a really good idea and fair, you’re very smart

2 Likes

amazing idea, as a parkour speed runner this would be great but the 50qp seems a little too much. if it was like 20 or 10qp it would be good.

2 Likes

Also, you shouldn’t be able to use mounts while doing the parkour.

1 Like

Bump so more peoples can see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Arcade parkour is very easy so no

Only problem is mounts.

Mounts don’t work on arcade parkour

1 Like

Phew. That’s good.

another BUMP for more peoples to see :slight_smile: also hive shouldn’t have a problem giving qp for the parkours as there is over 200 qp in the pirate event

2 Likes

Add or else lol

2 Likes

BUMPING AGAIN
ik I’ve probably bumped enough lol
The qp rewards shouldn’t be a problem after the 500 qp that hive added to the end of the pirate cave

2 Likes

Just keep bumping till it gets enough votes to be added

1 Like