Arcade Hub Duck Hunt For Pet

What about a hub title, avatar, and 15 qp per duck instead of a pet

1 Like

The Hive doesn’t plan on reverting to getting a title or qp is essentially the same of the golden mailbots so I don’t see any need adding a duck hunt.

1 Like

Hey there! The Hive wont be adding free pets and the golden mailbots are already hard enough to find. I do believe that hive will be adding more pets but they wont be giving them out for free.

G’Bye! :wave:

1 Like

Yah it would be sick :slight_smile:

1 Like

@FatalError65 @Cy3rSpace and @SamPlayzMC9029 all just said the exact same thing. Like fr people is someone has already said they don’t add free pets literally no reason to repeat it again

Edit: did @Cy3rSpace edit his post to remove the “hive isn’t gonna add free pets” or am I bad person for not reading it properly and I made a false accusation

7 Likes

Maybe the pet could be this one:

the fact that they said it should give a pet shows that they didn’t know, so i’m cleared at least :angel:

3 Likes

The duck as a pet goes against Hive’s style of pets, creatures in some form, a duck is too bland for hive, but thats my opinion, as four others have said, pets wont be free.

1 Like

There’s literally a rock pet

1 Like

that was an april fools joke… it makes sense to be a rock as rocks are bone idol…

2 Likes

Btw umm

And yes. I am on IOS

1 Like

Yo iOS gang and so what? I’m an active member.

i mean you bumped like 8 consecutive topics a couple weeks ago so… you can’t really be talking.

also IOS is cool

3 Likes

Yea i was kinda new and i didnt know what to expect with “bumping” thing hehe

What’s bumped mean?

1 Like

continuing the conversation from an old post, so you are kind of bumping the post in adding conversation

1 Like

Gotcha. Doesn’t really make a whole lot of sense but ok

1 Like

it makes a little more sense the longer you are on the forums, also it’s a little hard to explain

there already giving out pet gifts on the discord but like then they should stop it on discord aswell