Arcade games in custom servers

In capture the flag, the game settings is “Coin generater” when you turn off, the coins will stop collect, if is turn on, the coins will collect it, “store price” which is too similar to treasure wars, but if your turned 0.00, it will be free

In groundwars, the game setting is “powerup spawning” when you turn off, the abilities will not spawning in, but if you turn on, the abilities will spawn “Powerup Giant spawning” will spawn up in the sky, when you turn off, it will not spawn, and if they turn on, it will spawn, which is too similar

And that’s all

1 Like

I know the captain the flag is too similar to treasure wars but I’m sure you will remember it :wink:

Hi there, If you could provide more information on what your trying to explain. (because I don’t really understand)
Such as a bug report, wanted changes etc.
if you are looking for that, contact the staff team (mods, helpers etc.)
Have a good Day!

2 Likes

If you aren’t understanding their suggestion, the idea is some new custom server modifications in the new arcade games. (I’ll go ahead and reword everything)

For ctf you can adjust the rates of coin collection, and you could have, from no generation, to infinite coins (free shop)

For the bridge, you can adjust the “best of” setting (default is 3) so you would only need two or one scores to win. (I’m assuming you could adjust it so you need more scores to win, like 4 or 5+, but they never mentioned that in their suggestion)

For groundwars, you can toggle power up spawning.

For blockdrop, you can toggle power up spawning

1 Like

Ok thanks for the explanation Con.
You got my vote!

this is super cool ima vote it prob remeber i feel this is very usefyl