Arcade Bundle 🪅

I thought about a bundle, because the last time we got a bundle was 1 year and 7 months ago.

This bundle’s name can be:

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Arcade Bundle

As its name, it will have exclusive items for Arcade games. Similar to Skywars Collector Bundle, which only has items for Skywars, but for Arcade games this time.

Exclusive Skin

I thought about two exclusive skins.

• One of them, is Mario. The old Arcade NPC’s skin was Mario in Java server, so I thought it would be cool. I really couldn’t find an example for a Mario skin that has 3D models, sorry. But of course, because of copyright issues, the costume’s name can’t be Mario, it can be something more like “Cario” or “Nario”, to avoid copyright issues, just like Rob the Builder costume.

• Second skin is Pixel Arcade. You know, there was this Arcade machine NPC on Arcade theories in internet or YouTube. So, what about adding this Arcade NPC idea as a costume to this bundle?
    I looked for the NPC in the internet, I couldn’t find it, but I found this amazing Arcade NPC with 3D models. (Majimellow on Twitter)
    Arcade NPC

• I don’t know if there should be 2 costumes in a bundle. As I see, Hive only adds 1 costume to their bundles (if there is a costume in the bundle), so there can be only 1 of these costumes. Or just make something different and add both of them!

Exclusive Hub Titles

If there is a bundle, there also should be hub titles!

• Arrived on Arcade! ⠀⠀⠀⠀This hub title will be colorful, like the Buzztastic Creator.
    This came to my mind because of the “ALL ABOARD” hub title. You get that hub title for riding the Monorail Train, so now, you just arrive to the place where were you trying to, Arcade!
  • To the Future ⠀⠀⠀⠀I thought this hub title can have cyan and magenta colors.
    To be honest, whenever I think about Arcade hub, it looks like a place from future. Flying things, flying cars, a train that is actually going on air, and also a flying car and a spaceship mount! (Blue and magenta colors remind me about “future things” to me, so we can maybe count that, too).
  • HAVING FUN! ⠀⠀⠀⠀Maybe red and magenta colors.
    Honestly, no specific reason, Arcade games are fun, that’s it.

Exclusive Avatars

• Mark
    Mark is one of the cashiers that works in shops in Arcade hub. So I thought we can have it as an avatar!
    Mark

• Chilling in Train
    This avatar will have a player that sits in train, chilling, watching the city!

• Buzziness Time
    This avatar will show the Mailbot and a few employees, discussing something in Mailbot HQ building!

I got the idea of avatar name and the skin of Buzziness Time from Ilkie, thanks to him!

Exclusive The Bridge Unlocks

• Goal Skin: Arcade
    This goal skin will have a small copy of Arcade hub inside of it.

Exclusive Capture the Flag Unlocks

• Arrow Trail: Flags
    This arrow trail will have red flag and blue flag.
    Arrow Trail

• Flag: Space
    This flag will have 2 players that are fighting in Spaceship mounts!
    Flag

Exclusive Ground Wars Unlocks

• Projectiles: Steve
    Steve’s head as projectile. I know, weird to throw a head… uh… it’s… it’s just a toy, yeah. A toy that looks like Steve’s head.
    Steve Projectile

• Projectiles: Mailball
    Mailbot as a projectile.
    Mailbot Projectile

Exclusive Block Drop Unlocks

• Vault Effect: Cyan & Magenta Swirls
    Two colors, cyan and magenta will appear while using vault.

• Powerup: Coffee
    A cup of coffee as powerup “skin”.
    coffee

• Trail: Rainbow Sparkles
    Simply, rainbow sparkles.

• Death Message: Elytra
    “Seems like elytra of Player got broken!”

Price

I took a look at all bundles, their contents and their prices, and I compared them to this Arcade bundle’s contents. I decided to put the price as 990 Minecoins. Which is same with Winter Bundle.

⠀⠀

• These were the things I thought about. It would be good if we get a bundle that has unlocks for multiple games, and not for a single game like Skywars Collector Bundle, after 1 year and 7 months.
  • I couldn’t show many examples for the bundle contents, because I’m not good at modelling or drawing things.
8 Likes

This is a great suggestion :mailbot: Voted! :ballot_box:

2 Likes

This seems like a nice idea since Arcade was Hive’s recent big update. I don’t see why not a bundle for Arcade should be added

You have my vote :ballot_box:

1 Like

Wow you’ve really put effort into this
My only suggestion is maybe add an exclusive costume

2 Likes

This is so high effort.
But the Mailbot :mailbot: do be lookin sus

3 Likes

Nintendo will own the Mario design, you can’t just rename it to avoid copyright. Anyway hive usually likes to keep things original, so using a random Nintendo character which seems unrelated to arcade seems out of place to the average player

1 Like

There are already 2 costume ideas in the post, did you mean something else?

I didn’t think that much about that part, because there is a costume named “Rob the Builder” and the costume is pretty much Bob the Builder. I thought it can be same with Mario.

Old Arcade NPC’s skin in Java server was Mario skin, so I thought it can be added to Bedrock as a costume. I thought it would be cool to have and it would be a nostalgia costume for the players who miss Java Hive.

But still, thanks for this comment, it changes some thoughts about this costume idea.

1 Like

Oh wait
My mind don’t process that

Well I meant to add a new never seen before costume as hive probably won’t add the one that majimellow made

1 Like

This Arcade NPC idea was around internet and YouTube since players started to make theories about Arcade. I believe Majimellow just remade it with his own style. I’m just saying that Hive can make a costume that similar to an Arcade machine.

:raised_eyebrow:
sus boi…

anyways this is a great idea and i love it!

vote!

1 Like

I love the design and ideas you put into this! Absolutely amazing!

4 Likes

Hopefully will come after the murder mystery bundle! But by then it will need to include blockparty stuff too, I doubt they add any other games for a long time

2 Likes

I love the models you made and the inspiration you put into it! YOu definetely got my vote!
Keep it up!

4 Likes

Bro if you actually read the post you would see it says 990 minecoins

2 Likes

Amazing! Really love this idea

1 Like

Stole ur pfp, hope you don’t mind.
Just so this isn’t off topic, a mailbot design for powerups in blockdrop would also be cool

6 Likes

Bump so this post gets more votes/attention. I really want this to be added. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

:grinning: Great Idea!

3 Likes

I was actually thinking of bumping this myself. If there were more Bridge goals I would love this.

1 Like