Aquatic Bundle/New Summer Bundle Idea

A New Bundle for Summer time would be great for the Hive. I suggest a bundle with a costume and many cosmetics for games along with hub titles and avatars here.

Costume:

• Nemo Costume
    Everyone likes the knockback nemo in Sky Wars and Block Drop. As well as the Hive has an avatar and a hub title dedicated to the fish, so a costume would be a great implementation through the bundle or not.

Hub Titles:

• Cool Off

• The Heated

• The Wave Rider

• Sandcastle; this avatar can have a well built sandcastle with an ocean in the background as well as a crab on top

• Cute Turtle; an avatar with a turtle in the middle of the ocean, maybe with a drink in hand along with laying on top of a floatie with a palm tree on an island in the background

Treasure Wars Cosmetics:

• Squid Autobridger; Glow Squid if 1.17 update comes out soon enough

• Beach Ball Treasure

• Summer Creeper Treasure, a creeper with blue sunglasses

• Giant Wave Treasure

• Tropical Slime Treasure(Like from Minecraft Earth)

• Sunburned Final Kill Phrase

• Fed to the Sharks Final Kill Phrase

Sky Wars Cosmetics:

• Crab Flag

• Wave Flag, an example being close to the Great Wave off Kanagawa

• Floating Tropical Island Spawn Vehicle, similar to the floating island but has a palm tree and can have a stream of water around it as well

• Surfboard Spawn Vehicle

• Blimp Spawn Vehicle, a bit off topic, but blimps are usually seen in summer

• Drowned Kill Phrase

• Turned into Fireworks Kill Phrase

Deathrun Cosmetics:

• Sunset Cape

• Seashell Cape

• Fireworks Celebration Cape

• Beachball Death Marker

• Shark Death Marker

• Surfer Death Death Skin

• Sunburned Skeleton Death Skin

Survival Games Cosmetics:

• Dolphin Spawn Pedestal

• Beach Chair Spawn Pedestal

• Into Sand Kill Phrase

• Chomped Kill Phrase

Note: Gravestones is something The Hive is going to add soon, so the gravestone may not be the best of suggestions for the game.

• Treasure Chest Gravestone

• Clam with Pearl Gravestone

Murder Mystery Cosmetics:

• Closed Umbrella Throwable

• Seashell Throwable

• Cannonball Throwable

• Fishing Boat Gravestone

• Kraken Gravestone; this gravestone could have a pirate ship boat with a giant squid wrapped around the boat

• Coral Reef Gravestone

Hide and Seek Cosmetics:

• Shark Fin Block Hat

• Straw Hat Block Hat

• Crown Block Hat

• Shark Tail Block Legs

• Flip Flops Block Legs

• Diving Flippers Block Legs

• Shark Face Block Eyes

• Tropical Shades Block Eyes; an orange to pink transition from bottom to top of the shades with little palm trees sticking out the sides

• Scuba Mask Block Eyes

Just Build Cosmetics:

• Topaz Leather Safety Helmet; this is to go with the theme of gemstone safety helmets

• Yellow Swirls/Orange Swirls Builder Trail

Note: This could potentially be the first bundle with Just Build, I just think to go with the theme of Just Build, I do not want to stray from the original and mess it up.

This bundle could come out in late June/early July and use most of the cosmetics listed, not all, due to that being too much for the price of a normal bundle without going Overboard haha. So the pricing for this bundle could be $6.99 with the costume and $5.99 without. I think this will be a great addition and flows well with the current bundles. I think picking the favorites out or just including some items listed here would be fantastic. Another Bundle could really bring a new theme to the Hive with new releases in the summer and could gain more traction with this. I hope this suggestion helped.

8 Likes

Great effort!!!

5 Likes

that’s a lot, so it should cost 5-7 dollars in minecoins, but overall great idea

2 Likes

The update will not be released in bedrock till June or July I believe. And actually, using a glow squid as an auto bridger doesn’t need an actual glow squid.

Hive artists just have to create a block bench model of it.

2 Likes

Oh ok, thank you, I still think a squid would be a nice change of pace to see.

1 Like

Yeah the pricing can be a bit weird, but I tried to base it off previous bundles. I’m not completely sure myself for price.

Should’ve just made everything balls

nice ideas you got here. I think a hub title called “The Tide” would fit pretty well too.

1 Like

I love this!! I would definitely buy it if this came out. (:

1 Like

YES we need a nemo costume 100%

1 Like

i would wear the costume all the time

1 Like

This is an excellent idea! Good job with all the details, definitely a fan of this!

1 Like

The Tide would be an interesting fit to go along with it, I do like it.

tide clan be like: invest
@Waa50

4 Likes

YES IM REQUIRING ALL TIDE CLAN MEMBERS TO BUY THIS PACK TO STAY IN THE CLAN
(Jkjk)

2 Likes