April fools pet idea

I know this is kinda early cough a year before the event cough, but hive always says, ‘oh sorry your post was too late so it definitely won’t be added’. I rly hope this isn’t too late. Anyway, my idea is a boombox pet idea. This idea was taken from @JJ81611’s post and @ThunderWqlf’s concept. The boombox pet would be given to you for logging on hive on 01/04/24. When you take it out, it would explode around 15 or 20 seconds after you took it out. Also there wouldn’t be any animations it would just sit there and if you went out of range it would explode as well. When it explodes, it would despawn and go back into your pet thingy.
Here is @ThunderWqlf’s concept:

The pet would just be the head of @ThunderWqlf’s concept.

sounds like a very funny idea, voted!

3 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback. :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow. thanks for stealing my ideas.
(jk lol)
I was actually gonna add your idea to my post, but this is a lot better. Voted!
Also ThunderWqlf’s concept wasn’t for a pet.

6 Likes

I like this idea, but did you get permission to use their model? Even with credit, it can still be considered a copyright infringement.

7 Likes

You can if you want I don’t mind.

2 Likes

I know I said in my post that the pet would be the head of the concept @ThunderWqlf made.

3 Likes

mb didn’t read that part

2 Likes

I have asked him. Sorry again :disappointed:

2 Likes

Lol that’s fine everyone makes mistakes

3 Likes

He said yes :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

i think a good idea for this would be you could detonate it whenever you wanted. and you can somewhat control it, so maybe you can have this walk up to your friend and scare the heck out of them just to be funny.

3 Likes

Yes, that would also be such a good idea, thanks.

It’s an april fools joke, so it’s probably best to leave it simple…

5 Likes

The intricate convolution of multifarious elements, entwined in a harmonious dance of perplexing interconnections, manifesting as a fascinating labyrinth of enigmatic interdependence, engenders an ethereal state of rapturous contentment and ineffable euphoria.

”complexity is bliss”

9 Likes

The blonktion of the ploopyness is quite a dinkly mongle, as when the goopfernius zoinkles with loongy blonkusdonkusness, the jubgy is quite pleeble.

“i did not understand a single word of what you just said”

10 Likes

Huh :thinking: what does that mean

1 Like

I wrote “complexity is bliss” in the most complex way I could. I think the meaning was lost in the confusion :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hmm ok but plz try to speak normally.

2 Likes

… that was the point… lol

1 Like