April Fools 2024 Pie Hat

A pie hat would be funny for April Fools 2024.

As pranks/jokes are the center of April Fools, a pie may come to mind, as it is used in a lot of goofy cartoons and comics/stories.

There would be two ways you could wear this, one being on your head, and two being on your face.

(NOTE: The second way WILL obstruct your view partially, but you will still be able to see.)

Pie

like the cardboard hat lol

4 Likes

Exactly like that. Thanks for voting!

5 Likes

Pie :slight_smile: itsapie:)

4 Likes

pie is good

4 Likes

What does the link lead to? Also please consider voting! :pleading_face: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

youtube channel?:thinking: don’t quote me on that i’m not sure

3 Likes

Didn’t mean to do a link….

4 Likes

Noooo! the pie will ruin my hair!

Anyway i think putting on your face is cool as long as it doesn’t obstruct your vision

4 Likes

lol i saw what u put

4 Likes

sshshhhshsshhhh what goes in the edit bin stays in the edit bin

4 Likes

Given the pattern of April fools items being useless, I honestly think it should obstruct your vision, at least partially.

If it looked like the ink powerup from Mario Kart then I think it would be fine as long as it doesn’t cover your cursor.

5 Likes

Maybe like wearing a pumpkin in Minecraft?

3 Likes

Oh, wait, I just got an idea. For those who do want an obstructed view, they could toggle it.

6 Likes

lol great idea

3 Likes

Pie is good

4 Likes

I think making it work more like the pumpkin is a good idea, where instead of covering the center there’s tons of splotches of whipped cream on the sides and corners and stuff

Also i think it shouldn’t be toggleable cause most people will turn it off and it makes the whole useless thing kinda useless

5 Likes

Thanks for 10 votes everyone! :blush:

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

Edit: Model for the 2nd variant/option

(Sorry for the bit of glitched coloration in the back of his head :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

i thought it was the front :skull:

2 Likes