April Fools 2024 Bed Mount 🛌

I think this would be a great April fools joke in 2024 where you get a bed mount!!

Since bedwars coming soon I think These would be funny to see in hub.

Note: the bed dont move, and they can have it where you sleep or sit up to hive.

They can have different variations of the bed like the one’s they using in bedwars, like these or different ones.

:bed:

Yes! I love it! It kind of reminds me of the chair mount from last years April fools!
Voted!
Have a good day!

3 Likes

Do you mean this year’s April Fools :thinking::wink:

6 Likes

Oh yeah! Sorry :laughing:

5 Likes

How I missed this! Voted!
Very cool, I want it in the game! Does the bed fly or it’s just a “decoration” like the chair?

1 Like

Like the chair :chair:

1 Like

We need this!

1 Like

I taught it would be fun to fly with beds! :joy:
Anyway is a good idea too.

1 Like

Well, it IS an april fools joke, so obviously it wouldn’t be an actual functional mount.

3 Likes

This dude, his goggles and his topics…
Are just really Insane.

5 Likes

This man needs to get hired ASAP.
What if there is a regular bed and then a two person bed that two people can lie down on and sleep?

3 Likes

I don’t think thats a good idea :sob: The amount of edaters that will abuse the beds and take it too far will be insane.

10 Likes

lol way too many…

5 Likes

Especially with the kids playing…

Maybe making it only one-seated would be better?

7 Likes

no because of reporting and its not like they can do anything on the beds apart from pretending to be Aladinn

3 Likes

People would just ask “Room for more?” and other really questionable stuff.

5 Likes

forums are pretty quiet today

6 Likes

lol ikr i was busy so…

2 Likes

the other player(s) could clip into the bed and do a sussy emote… there are a lot of things that could be done that are worse than two people laying in a bed

4 Likes

As you said other player could emote or even their bed near another…

Possible Solution

• Make the bed float. It can’t still move, it just float on the place. This helps with emotes.
  • When you try to place a bed near another and their hitboxes collide, a message in chat will appear:
    “There is already a bed here. Try to summon it somewhere else.”
4 Likes