Another UHC post, but different

I know how many UHC posts there are but how about a speed UHC or mini game called build UHC.

I suggest we get mini UHC-like game-modes so we can have a similar thing while we wait.

*in case you did not know build UHC is a gamemode where you spawn with materials on the opposite side. There is no natural regen and you only have a couple Golden Apples, G-Heads and basic materials. Speed UHC is a gamemode similar to UHC but the world has ores generating much more compacted and closer to the surface, a great gamemode if you are looking for a quick UHC.

UHC is still not a fast-paced game, and Hive is a server for minigames. That is one of the reasons UHC will likely not be added.

3 Likes

BUT I still think speed UHC or build UHC would be cool

3 Likes

As Arthur said Hive is mini games type of server, UHC wont fit in Hive in my opinion. But thank you very much for this suggestion, we appreciate the idea and effort of creating it, I advise you next time to thing of something that is based on minigames :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But hypixel is a minigame server and they have it…

Also what would be the problem? It’s not like anybody is going to complain about a new game

7 Likes

I’m just waiting for someone to come by and reply “bUt hIvE wAnTs tO bE orIgInaL aNd nOt liKe hYpixAL!!1!

3 Likes

bUt hIvE wAnTs tO bE orIgInaL aNd nOt liKe hYpixAL!!1!

there, i did it. i’m gonna scram now.

4 Likes