Animated Pictures (Hub Menu)

Hello! this idea is from here: https://forum.playhive.com/t/discuss-the-hive-updates-here/23649/5908?u=cupcsr

I think it would be cool to have the hub menu pictures become animated when you hover over them

The hide and sneak block could look around, the spawn car could float, the quest master flag can sway, etc. This isn’t really necessary, but me and some others think it would make the hive stand out.

The Menu Right Now

4 Likes

Some more ideas:
The eye of ender for kits could glow and the sg box could open and close

2 Likes

it would be cool for it to open and close, but might to too distracting/eye catching than the others

1 Like

The SW helmet could spin and glow, the Treasure chest could open and close and the Death Run skull could glow with red eyes.

3 Likes

Imo, this feature would just be a waste of time because it’ll take time away from more important projects + it’s great the way it is currently tbh

1 Like

I see why you would think that as we all want permanent content, but this would benefit the server a bunch appealing the eye like this will amke it more likely for people to play the games and the hive too make more money to do bigger things.

1 Like

DR skull should turn red and explode.
Kits should blink.
Wars should have the chest open and bring back crab or beans.
Hide and seek should look around and close its eyes.
Survival game should have the crate open like in the game.

Also tanks for giving credit.

1 Like

i like this idea

2 Likes

i literally sat at the pirate fortune ad for 5 minutes to see if the treasure chest opened to show a crab or beans.

It would probably be too distracting if you open a menu and all icons start animating as your eyes wouldn’t know where to look at. But It would be nice to see when you hover over the option you want to select and then it starts animating.

6 Likes

I really like that idea, I’m going to add that

Yea I was thinking that too

The mm magnifier glass could shine
H&s block could have a placing animation

2 Likes

i think if they animate kits icon it should be like that eye of ender opens than a ender pearl comes out of it

2 Likes