Animal Kits

Idea:
There would be multiple animal kits like Bunny, Creeper, Cat, ect. It would have their own special abilities and perks but there also setbacks so it would be fair, This idea comes from the origin mod but it isn’t as op

The Animal Kits
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Feline/Cat Kit
3 Spells of Charming players in 5 block radius is weakened
Unable to Receive Fall Damage, Jumps higher, is Faster
When fighting with water kits 25% of your strength is lost
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Creeper Kit
Normal bombs effectiveness is decreased by half
3 Spells if Bombing onced used 1/4 of health is taken
1 Final Bombing once used all health is taken
When a Cat kit is nearby you lose 50% of you power
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Skeleton Kit
Spell of the Archer bows are 50% more powerful
lasts for 1m and has 1m cooldown
Has a power 1, infinity bow and 1 arrow
Burns in daylight, Has to always wear a helmet
When fighting a wolf kit 50% of you power is lost
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Wolf kit
Spell of Midnight increases power by 50% for 30s, 1m cooldown
25% Strength and Speed Buff
Llama kit’s spit ability is 1.5x more effective
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Llama kit
2x Spell of Spit cooldown 30s
You have a 4 more inventory space
Strength is 25% lower, speed 25% faster
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Fish kit
Spell of the Sea player in a 5 block radius drown for 1m and are slower cooldown 1m and 30s
Trident with riptidthat always works cooldown 20s
Needs water or the Spell of the sea every 2m to breathe

1 Like

Hmm Good idea,
But maybe the kits are a bit op

1 Like

Each one them has their own debuff

This isn’t possible with how Minecraft works I’m pretty sure

1 Like

I’m pretty sure with the chest boat and donkey and horse with chest this would be possible to implement, I’m just not sure if it would be easy or hard

(it wasn’t until I finished writing this that I realised this thread was three months old :skull:)

A few problems I see:

1: For the “loses x power when fighting x kit” they would have to implement some type of a combat tag which may be quite hard.

2: Creeper kit sounds far too op/annoying if you’re able to just walk up to someone, use an item and insta kill them even if they’re on full + in duos you’d get two insta kills and then again with the 3 weaker ones if they do 75% of the other duos health than you and your teammate can just finish them really quick.

3: Cat kit sounds rather annoying to fight if they can combo you since it would be way harder to hit them if they have speed.

4: The skeleton kit seems too campy (is that even a word) if they get an infinity bow then just tower up and bow people from afar, and because of this the two downsides of being weak to wolves - doesn’t mean anything if the wolf can’t even hit them, and burning in daylight - they can probably get a helmet from the first chest they find.

5: Fish kit, not all maps have water and if all players in 5 blocks start drowning for a minute then they’ll slowly die / get down two like 2 hearts. For this I’d say that instead of the spell book give them a water bucket that automatically fills every 30 seconds.

6: This isn’t really a criticism but on my first survival world when I got MC on Xbox, my dog died from llama spit and I just find that funny.

Sorry if this came off mean-spirited I didn’t mean to make it that way but I really think some of these may need some work if they were to be implemented. (Also at the start there’s a typo saying a bunny kit but you don’t mention one)