An Idea for The Hive Hub update and event

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie update idea:

After I saw the Sonic movie 2, it changed my life! I also wanted to make a idea for the hive, it’s called Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie Hive.

For the Hub, instead of green hill zone, we design it to green hills in the sonic movie.

All about the info for the hive, we decided to add the sonic party back, but to add this, I decided to add the skiing’s down the snow mountain to collect rings for the shop, and the Tails costume would be Ava one in the quest shop!

As for the event, we can see there is a vault in the middle of the hub, when the time hits 0, Eggman comes out from the vault, but Eggman will be in the sonic 2 movie styled, and he throws the ring to suck everyone inside of it, it takes you to the snow mountain, you have to skate down to the finish line, after that, you will be taken to the temple like the labyrinth, and you need to dodge the boobytraps, if you don’t want to go back to the start, and there is checkpoints, after you got to the emerald, Eggman takes the emerald and teleported, and the rings appears, and you get sucked to it again, it takes you back to the hub, where Eggman taking everything apart to build a giant deathbot eggman, and you will be given tornados like tails’ plane, and you get to fight eggman, but Eggman has a lot of attacks, when you got hit by these attacks, you lose health, when your Hp hits 0, Eggman will increase wit’s HP, once you defeat eggman, you will be taken back to the hub where you will be given a Hive plus, a sonic 2 movie Eggman and knuckles, and 500QP. And a deathbot eggman robot avatar.

So this is all I want to say,

Sorry but… The hive only had a contract with sega for 2 weeks. Any new content that’s sonic related is long gone. (you can still use the cosmetics you unlocked during it)

That wont happen since Hive already had a Sonic collaboration last year so that won’t be happening.

1: hive needs contract with sega to use sonic

2: we only need one sonic event

Congrats

You just repeated what the other two ppl said

3 Likes

well maybe i did with number 1 ( not on purpose ) but not number 2