An elytra flying game

An elytra flying game:

A game where people have to fly through certain hoops that give certain points, if you hit any solid surface your restart to the latest checkpoint

If any on of the Hive Creators have a Nintendo Switch Download Minecraft Nintendo switch edition or one of the really old versions of minecraft with the minigames page. In there you will see iow I got the idea from. PLEASE take this into consideration.

2 Likes

This would be so amazing for people who grew up playing Legacy Console Edition with the glide mini game! I love this idea.

1 Like

This has somewhat been suggested already…
Next time use the search tool to find any topics similar to what you’re gonna suggest.

1 Like

It’s confusing me if it’s a dupe or not, either way its the same idea just different ways of adding it.

I dont think its a dupe, I think everyone will enjoy it. you can also add boosters and stuff

1 Like

i think masons idea is a lot more and a lot better thought out tbh. besides, it’s very similar and i think it is a dupe like @L_Demon_Cat said.

1 Like

This is not a dupe, what you are referring to sounds more like dropper. This elytra mini game would be racing other players through tracks with boosts and such, or flying through rings to see who can get the most points.