Amp up Hide and Seek!

Hide and Seek is fun… for the first few minutes. It gets boring after a few games and isn’t fun to grind… so I recommend a small(er) yet effective way to amp up the playing experience. I think that, throughout the map, random power ups should pop up so that seekers and hiders can both obtain them.
Some power ups would be helpful to you and your team, such as invisibility, speed, and a 10 second long player tracker that can lead you to a hider, or show you the locations of all the seekers. Then some effects to sabotage, such as blindness to the opposing team, slowness for the opponent, and nausea, or turn their weapons into a fish :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

What do yall think? I think we need something new for hide and seek, to make it more than staring uneventfully at a screen for 5:00 minutes

9 Likes

This is actually a great idea! I like the power ups idea!

A vote from me

2 Likes

I love this idea! I also feel like they should make the hiders have a small difference because some hiding places are just something you would never get because it looks not out of the ordinary.

2 Likes

Nice votes you guys

10 Likes

Nice idea. Hide an Seek can be more boring in mobile where basically hiders outnumber seekers toward the end 70% of the time

1 Like

really good idea, would definitely make hide and seek more fun

1 Like

XD i saw that but didnt say anything!

This is such a good idea!!!

Earned my vote

1 Like

Yes I love this! You got my vote! Hide and Seek is quite boring especially when your the hider because you can’t really do anything. Plus the seeker smasher thingy kills the seeker, but it only deals half a heart of damage and they respawn anyway. So this would definitely add some more fun to the game.

3 Likes

Good idea, Hide and seek is my least favorite game on the hive, due to the uneventfulness that it brings. Got my vote!

1 Like

This is a great idea! Grinding Hide n Seek was kinda painful and all I did was go AFK in my 3 good hiding spots for 2 months in a row and even tho I don’t even play it for fun (there’s no purpose because I’m already max) I would enjoy playing it with this being added

Caught in 4K lmao

To be fair, HnS already has a lot of hiders that just run like they’re in a marathon for the whole game, so having these sabotage-like power ups slowing down seekers or changing their weapons to fish etc, just makes the game unplayable for the seekers. I think a much better solution for making the game more enjoyable for hiders is to bring back the ‘jumpsolid’ function. For those who are unaware jumpsoliding is when hiders, right before the countdown ends, jump and solidify mid air (only one block above where they were standing, so they aren’t out of map or unreachable) hiders can jumpsolid over doors in small rooms and then grind seeker kills from unsuspecting seekers.

The powerups would be for seekers as well, and seekers would get them more because they are the ones running around, it makes the game more fair, and more entertaining

1 Like

Boosts for the seekers especially would be nice. The hiders seem to win at least 80%. I could probably count on one hand the number of times I played and the seekers won. A tracking device like the murderer’s in MM would be great!

Please don’t bump old topics that often, cuz everyone who has written something there gets pinged

Have a good day
Luca

1 Like

It’s a forum. Aren’t you supposed to be able to talk about anything eithrr on or off topic? Because if we’re not allowed to bump, it would be logical to make a new discussion. However, that’s illegal as well, since everyone says DUPE. Can’t you disable pings for that? I feel if someone wants to talk about anything on a forum they should be able to.

I totally agree with you but LetsRoll has bumped several topics without anything super useful to add.
Also you can’t disable the ping cuz it’s done automatically.
Last but not least there’s a search feature, so if you can’t find a similar topic or eventually the same, nobody will say it’s a dupe.

Have a nice Day :beedance:
Luca

No, that’s why it’s called “The Hive Forums”

You would need to add something to the conversation as to not waste peoples time

Dupes aren’t allowed on the forums to stop spam suggestions

Unfortunately no

Edit: I just realized how much time I just wasted and how much off topic I just put into this. This is my time to dip

2 Likes