Amount of players left

pease dont be a dupe

Hi all.

Picture this. You are playing a sweaty game of sky squads with your friends and when you see what you guys think is the last player your friends jump off trying to steal the kill. Yet there was one camper left and both of you die.

Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a little icon like SG that shows how many players there are left.

Here is the concept “art” :

Its a nice quality of life feature i think will help the game a bit.

it would clutter the ui.

if you’re gonna jump off, be sure it’s the last person.
that’s more just common sense

You can never know for sure that there’s one player hiding or missing, still, it is kind of dumb to throw yourself to the void before you know you won.

Maybe so the UI doesn’t clutter, the numbers of each team would be inside the team circle

But I would also like to know how many players remain, it can just save you time or improve your strategy

yeah totally agree

I disagree. You can always keep an eye on the chat and assume they have a full team. That has always worked fine for me. You could also coordinate with your team members to know how many are left. It’s something you need to pay attention to for games like Treasure Wars since you need to make sure they don’t snag your treasure.

Ok but it ill be easier if you just could see rather than stopping to see chat

I personally enjoy the informational aspect of the games. it makes it more thrilling. Being omniscient removes that. Plus to what end? I think making things convenient removes the other skill aspects. I don’t like the game just for it’s pvp.

Thats just your opinion tho a lotbof players want to grind

images (1) (2)
This would be very nice, bump so more people can see

For easier readability it should be next to the circles, not on top.

@BxnjiBoo While a good idea, you can simply check the player list. If they are in the game still they are alive or spectating. Otherwise, you could just not jump off to fight over a kill.